Welcome to Drowzydawg Rescue adoption program. We request the following information so that we can assist you in the selection of a new cat. This form and a consultation with a Drowzydawg Rescue representative are designed to help you find the cat that is most compatible with your lifestyle.
To be considered as an adopter, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have identification showing your present address
- Provide a copy of your driver’s license or state ID
- Have the knowledge and written consent of your landlord
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide medical treatment and proper care of the cat.
Completion of this application does not guarantee adoption of a Drowzydawg Rescue dog. Please print legibly and complete all pages. Thank you!